Welcome to Funding Societies | Modalku Group Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP). This policy is designed to encourage security researchers and the general public to responsibly report security vulnerabilities they may discover on our Website/Cloud Assets. Your efforts help us maintain a safe and secure environment for our users.
1. Responsible Reporting: When reporting potential vulnerabilities and errors in Funding Societies' products and services, adhere to certain guidelines. The first rule is that you should not exploit or utilise any discovered vulnerabilities or errors for any purpose other than reporting them to Funding Societies.
2. Ethical Testing: Avoid any testing or research with the intent to harm Funding Societies, its stakeholders, or partners. Ethical reporting ensures a secure environment.
3. Data Integrity: Maintain data integrity. Do not tamper, delete, alter, or destroy accessed data related to vulnerabilities. This upholds the integrity of the investigation.
4. Prohibited Activities: Prohibited activities include social engineering, spamming, phishing, denial-of-service, resource-exhaustion attacks , running automated fuzzers / tools / scripts. These actions are strictly off-limits for the testing.
5. Legal Compliance: Adherence to all applicable laws is mandatory. Actions leading to your report should not violate any relevant laws or regulations.
6. Confidentiality: Maintain confidentiality. Do not disclose information about your report, the vulnerabilities, or that you've reported them to Funding Societies. Do not disclose the vulnerability or details about it publicly.
7. Limited Exploitation: Only exploit the vulnerability to the extent necessary to prove its existence; do not exploit it further than necessary.
8. Service Integrity: Do not intentionally damage or degrade the integrity of Funding Societies' services.
9. No Denial-of-Service (DOS) Attacks: Do not engage in any form of Denial-of-Service (DOS) attack against Funding Societies' services.
10. Respect for Privacy: Don't violate the privacy of other users, destroy data, disrupt services, or engage in any harmful activities.
If you believe you have discovered a security vulnerability, please submit a report by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: a detailed description of the vulnerability, including steps to reproduce it, any relevant screenshots, videos, or proof of concept code, and your contact information. Our security team will then investigate the report and provide you with updates on our progress. Reporting a security issue to Funding Societies implies your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined in the Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and Rules of Engagement.
As a token of our appreciation for your responsible disclosure, we offer an acknowledgment via email. Additionally, individuals who make substantial contributions to the security of our services, such as identifying and reporting impactful vulnerabilities, will be featured on our Hall of Fame.
If you have any specific questions pertaining to the program scope and vulnerabilities, you can reach out to the Funding Societies team at email@example.com
+65 6221 0958
+65 6011 7534
112 Robinson Road
+603 9212 0208
+603 2202 1013
Unit 15.01 & Unit 15.02,
Level 15, Mercu 3,
KL Eco City, Jalan Bangsar,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
(+84) 28 7109 7896
The Sentry P
16 Nguyen Dang Giai Street,
Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Funding Societies is Southeast Asia's leading SME digital financing platform. We specialise in all forms of short-term financing for SMEs, funded by individual and institutional investors. We pride ourselves in speed and flexibility, offering the widest range of term loan, trade finance and micro loan products. Backed by SoftBank Ventures Asia Corp and Sequoia India, amongst many others, Funding Societies has helped to finance over S$2 billion in business loans regionally. We are dedicated to the vision of enabling SMEs through equitable financial access, ultimately making a positive impact for our societies in Southeast Asia.
Funding Societies Pte. Ltd. and FS Capital Pte. Ltd. are part of the Funding Societies Brand.
Funding Societies Pte. Ltd.
Business Registration No.: 201505169M | CMS License No.: CMS100572
FS Capital Pte. Ltd.
Business Registration No.: 201631787R
© 2023 Funding Societies Pte. Ltd. & FS Capital Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.